John Lewis 49JL9000 LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 49" with Freeview HD & 2x 3D Glasses
John Lewis quality comes to Smart TVs with the JL9000. Enjoy vibrant Full HD with immersive 3D, as well as access to the most exciting apps, games and movie services. The powerful integrated sound bar means that everything sounds as good as it looks. Created in collaboration with renowned manufacturer LG, this TV features the advanced WebOS interface that makes accessing all of these great features as simple as using your smartphone.
Full HD & 3D
See every moment in 1080p Full HD. Colours appear more realistic, blacks are darker and overall contrast is tuned to reveal more detail on screen. Cinema style passive 3D also adds more depth to every moment.
Integrated sound bar
TV speakers can sometimes sound a little flat. The JL9000 solves this with a powerful built-in 50W 2.2 channel sound bar. Soundtracks are richer in everything from films to games and because it’s integrated into the stand, it won’t add bulk to your existing media setup.
You’ll always be entertained with the JL9000’s large suite of smart apps. Stay in touch with Facebook, share your thoughts on Twitter or watch the latest films on Netflix. You don’t have to be tied to TV schedules anymore either thanks to catch up TV services like BBC iPlayer.
This fast, intuitive interface makes getting around your apps and devices simple. It works by pinning your favourite apps, devices and programmes to one sliding menu. WebOS also adds live and on demand TV to a combined guide with a smart recommendation service so you can keep track of everything that’s on.
The built-in camera gives you the freedom to chat to friends and family around the world from the comfort of your armchair. Just download the Skype app and use your regular login details to get started.
Dual Core speed
All of these features would be nothing without a powerful processor. The JL9000’s fast dual core processor handles changes between apps and channels along with the demands of image processing in giving you the best picture possible.
- 3D Ready
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, 2x 3D glasses
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Virtual Surround Plus
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H63.2 x W109.1 x D3.47cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- External USB recording and playback
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- 1 (Freeview HD)
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 4x HDMI, 1 x SCART, 3x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 73 kWh
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Programmable Timer
- Recording Capacity (hours)
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- 50W (integrated sound bar)
- Table Top Stand
- Viewing angle (horizontal / vertical) Information Higher figure will ensure more people seated around the display will be able to view it clearly
- 178 degrees
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.