John Lewis 600 Thread Count Cotton Satin Fitted Sheet, White
Inspired by the most luxuriously soft bed linens, this cotton satin feels fantastically smooth against the skin due to its high thread count. Super fine with a silken feel, you'll almost certainly be tempted back to bed, as a nap becomes a real treat.
Special buy: These products are special because we negotiate exclusive discounts with our suppliers and pass the savings on to you. They're limited, either in quantity or for a period of time, and they'll always give you excellent quality at an exceptional price.
Just for Clearance, we’re offering our Egyptian cotton bed linen in a higher thread count for the same price as our main range Egyptian cotton Soft & silky collection, which has a 400 thread count. Available while stocks last.
- Care instructions
- Do not bleach or dry clean. Iron whilst damp
- Country of Origin
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fits mattress depth
- Up to 26cm
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at max temp. 150°C (2 dot symbol)
- 100% Cotton satin
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
|Sheeting size||To fit mattress size (cm)|
|Double||L190 x W135cm|
|King||L200 x W150cm|
|Super king||L200 x W180cm|
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy