John Lewis Specialist Synthetic Active Anti Allergy Duvet, 10.5 Tog
Clinically proven to reduce allergy symptoms, our innovative duvet is designed to give a peaceful night's sleep. The 200 thread count, 100% cotton cover is naturally breathable.
Amicor™ A specially treated fibre that gives anti-fungal and antibacterial protection. Blended into this filling it offers long-term protection for people who suffer from dust-mite related allergies.
British Allergy Foundation The Allergy U.K. seal of approval provides the reassurance that this product has been tested to high standards, reviewed by leading allergy specialists and approved by an internationally recognised organisation.
More Sustainably Sourced We always strive to obtain raw materials from more sustainable sources. This product supports cotton farmers who use water efficiently, care for the environment and promote fair and decent work.
Have you thought about a new pillow? Shop here.
- Anti-allergy type
- British Allergy Foundation approved
- Care instructions
- Wash at 60°C in a large capacity machine. Tumble dry on a cool setting until completely dry. Do not dry clean
- Specialist Synthetic
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 100% Cotton
- 80% Microfibre blend, 20% Amicor™ acrylic
- Autumn and winter
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy