Product code: 60852602
Perfect for those who sleep on their back or side, this pillow helps keep your spine aligned for a comfortable and undisturbed night sleep.
Clinically proven to reduce allergy symptoms, our innovative pillow is designed to give a peaceful night's sleep. The 260 thread count, 100% cotton cover is naturally breathable.
Amicor™ A specially treated fibre that gives anti-fungal and antibacterial protection. Blended into this filling it offers long-term protection for people who suffer from dust-mite related allergies.
British Allergy Foundation The Allergy UK seal of approval provides the reassurance that this product has been tested to high standards, reviewed by leading allergy specialists and approved by an internationally recognised organisation.
Prolong the life of your new pillow with a pillow protector. Shop here.
- Anti-allergy type
- British Allergy Foundation approved
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Wash at 60°C in a large capacity machine. Tumble dry on a cool setting until completely dry. Do not dry clean. Using a pillow protector will help to prolong the life of your pillow
- Specialist Synthetic
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 100% Cotton; 260 thread count
- L65 x W65cm
- 80% Siliconised Polyester, 20% Amicor™ acrylic
- Medium to Firm
- Ideal for
- Back sleepers/side sleepers
- Main Fabric
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy