John Lewis Antique Cotton Bedding
This design has a traditional lace trim incorporating ladder stitch and hemstitch detail for a classic, romantic look.
Made from cotton, this beautiful bed linen is drenched in silky fibres for a sumptuously-soft feeling against the skin. Durable, this calibre of cotton has a tendency not to bobble after washing, leaving you with longer-lasting linen. Utterly chic, this duvet cover will add a delightfully delicate touch to a vintage-styled bedroom.
Coordinating pillowcases in standard and oxford styles are also available (sold separately).
- Single duvet cover to fit 135cm x 200cm
- Double duvet cover to fit 200cm x 200cm
- Kingsize duvet cover to fit 230cm x 220cm
- Super kingsize duvet cover to fit 260cm x 220cm
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
- Bed Linen Range
- Country of Origin
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ironing instructions
- Warm iron
- Main Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Pillowcases included?
- Pillowcases not included
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choose the best bed linen and buy a good night's sleep too
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday