- £150.00 - £240.00
Product code: 64656806
In a plain design, making it a great choice for already colourful rooms, our Border Rug is created from 100% wool, offering the perfect blend of softness and strength.
This rug is loomed by hand, a traditional shuttle process in which material is laced together to create a strong and durable weave.
The benefits of a wool rug
- Warm and durable, wool feels beautifully soft underfoot and is long-lasting
- Naturally flame-retardant and odour resistant
- Water repellent so easier to clean
- Naturally biodegradable, wool is part of the circular economy and contains no micro plastics
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- As this rug is made using natural fibres, shedding is to be expected as this is a natural characteristic of wool. This will decrease over time if care instructions are followed accordingly and shouldn’t affect your rug’s lifespan or performance. When you first get your rug, please use the brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner whilst the shedding dies down. After that, when vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres.
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Latex backed therefore not suitable for underfloor heating. Specialist cleaning recommended.
- Attend to spillages immediately and blot with a clean, dry cloth to prevent staining. Dilute a small amount of appropriate carpet shampoo in water. Dampen a colourfast cloth in the diluted shampoo solution and dab the rug, lightly agitating, moving in the direction of the pile. Treat the whole rug and not just the affected area. To restore the appearance of the affected area, use a soft bristled brush to gently comb in the direction of the pile. Allow the rug to thoroughly dry.
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there’s joy to be found in ANYDAY.
- Backing material
- John Lewis ANYDAY
- Country of Origin
- L300 x W200 x D1 cm
- 100% wool
- Rug Construction
- Hand loomed
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there's joy to be found in ANYDAY.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- From free
- Delivery to UK mainland locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday. Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. 2-hour and 4-hour slots are available for an additional cost. Availability varies by postcode. Charges apply to locations outside of UK mainland.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.