Made using a strong and durable fabric, our Benito rug features a geometric take on traditional rug design and is suitable for use both indoors and outdoors making it a great choice for conservatories or decking.
Made using recycled materials, helping us to reduce our impact on the planet, this rug is made from 510 plastic bottles.
This rug can be used both indoors and outdoors, when using outdoors please avoid leaving the rug outside during long periods of time in poor weather allowing the rug to become saturated with water as this will cause the rug to deteriorate. When the rug is not in use please ensure the rug is clean and fully dry and store rolled up carefully in a warm and dry location.
With a flat finish making this rug ideal for busy, high-traffic rooms, the materials in this rug have been woven together by hand to create a strong construction.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Minimal pile shedding may occur. This will reduce over time, and shouldn't affect your rug's lifespan or performance
- Vacuum occasionally. When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage your rug
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub. Spot clean using a mild soap solution
- Textile backed
- Specalist cleaning recommended