John LewisBoucle Pair Blackout Lined Eyelet Curtains, Pale Grey Storm, W167 x Drop 182cm
Product code: 66107402
Our plain boucle weave curtains have an eyelet heading which gives them a contemporary look with large, even folds. The blackout lining eliminates light and lends a full look to the curtain, improving the drape.
Warm in winter, cool in summer
As the blackout lining on these curtains blocks out sunlight they help keep your room cool as well as dark. This lining also adds an extra layer of insulation to the curtains, giving them the added benefit of being thermal. They protect against both heat loss and heat gain, regulating the temperature of your room so you’re kept warm in winter and cool in summer.
The width stated indicates the size of one curtain panel when laid completely flat. This pack contains two panels and the track/pole length we've recommended allows for the two panels to be gathered when the curtains are drawn. For a fuller look, increase the curtain width.
We package our curtains in recycled materials to keep them protected whilst they make their way to you. This means that when they arrive there could be some creases in them. We recommend you hang them for a few days to allow them to flatten and for the creases to fall out. If after this period your curtains still show signs of being folded then follow the ironing instructions on the back of the packaging. Be aware that each style of curtain has different ironing instructions, including heat limitations according to the fabric, so do make sure you follow the guidance provided to get the best results.
Do you need a curtain pole and accessories? Shop them here.
- John Lewis
- Curtain Heading Type
- Curtain Type
- Eyelet Size
- Fabric Type
- Made to Measure or Ready Made
- Ready Made
- 68% polyester, 24% viscose, 8% cotton with 100% polyester lining
- Pattern Details
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.