John Lewis Breathable Microfibre Duvet, 13.5 Tog
This luxurious duvet is warm yet light, made with soft, specially engineered fibres that are breathable and moisture-wicking. The blending of Modal® in the filling and cover creates a beautiful drape and provides a fresh night's sleep.
Temperature Regulating Thermo-regulating material absorbs, stores and releases heat to keep you at an optimum temperature while you sleep.
Modal Microfibre An exceptionally breathable fibre which is perfect at providing temperature regulation by wicking moisture away from the body. It's beautifully soft and quick drying.
More Sustainably Sourced We always strive to obtain raw materials from more sustainable sources. This product supports cotton farmers who use water efficiently, care for the environment and promote fair and decent work.
The box packaging of this product is fully recyclable. It contains material originally delivered to us as transit packaging, which we’ve recycled, here in the UK, to make into a new box for your duvet.
Have you thought about a new pillow? Shop here.
- Anti-allergy type
- Washable synthetics
- Care instructions
- Wash at 60°C in a large capacity machine. Tumble dry on cool setting until completely dry. Do not dry clean
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 55% Modal®, 45% cotton
- 80% siliconised polyester microfibre blend, 20% Modal®
- Filling 80% microfibre 20% MO woven
- Autumn and winter
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy