John Lewis The Ultimate Collection Canadian Goose Down Kingsize Pillow, Soft/Medium
Perfect for those who sleep on their front or back, this pillow provides all the cosy cushioning you need to achieve a great night's sleep.
The absolute pinnacle of natural comfort, Canadian goose down is often considered one of the best qualities in the world. The clusters of large, light and lofty down are gently supportive and luxurious.
Nomite™ This allows people with dust mite allergies to enjoy natural bedding. Following a hygienic washing and high-temperature drying process, fillings are then sealed in a tightly woven fabric cover which acts as a barrier against dust mites.
360 Thread Count This number refers to the density of threads per square inch: generally, higher thread counts mean a softer and smoother feel.
All of our natural bedding suppliers provide us with assurance that their feather and down is sourced only as a by-product. In addition, they're monitored to ensure they practice the highest standards of animal welfare.
Prolong the life of your new pillow with a pillow protector. Shop here.
- Anti-allergy type
- Care instructions
- Professionally wash at 60°C in a large capacity machine. Tumble dry on hot setting until completely dry. Do not dry clean. Using a pillow protector will help to prolong the life of your pillow
- The Ultimate Collection
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 100% Cotton
- L90 x W50cm
- 100% Canadian Goose Down outer; 100% Canadian Goose feather core
- Soft to Medium
- Ideal for
- Front sleepers/back sleepers
- Main Fabric
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy