John Lewis Classic Duck Feather and Down Duvet, 4.5 Tog
A higher ratio of feathers to down gives this duvet a comforting, weightier warmth. The piped 230 thread count cotton cover is down-proof, so feathers can't escape. Naturally breathable.
Suitable for Regular Washing Washable at 40°C, allowing for an effective clean that's much kinder to the environment.
Nomite™ This allows people with dust mite allergies to enjoy natural bedding. Following a hygienic washing and high-temperature drying process, fillings are then sealed in a tightly woven fabric cover which acts as a barrier against dust mites.
More Sustainably Sourced The feather and down used in this product is certified to ensure high animal welfare and full traceability from farm to product.
All of our natural bedding suppliers provide us with a guarantee that their feather and down is sourced only as a by-product of the food industry. In addition, they're monitored to ensure they practice the highest standards of animal welfare. Find out more about our animal welfare policy.
The box packaging of this product is fully recyclable. It contains material originally delivered to us as transit packaging, which we’ve recycled, here in the UK, to make into a new box for your duvet.
Have you thought about a new pillow? Shop here.
Please note: This is a natural product, which will therefore always have a slight odour. This can be reduced by airing the product out for at least 48 hours prior to use. New products will have a stronger odour due to it being inside packaging for a period of time, but will gradually decrease over a few days.
- Anti-allergy type
- Care instructions
- Wash at 40°C in a large capacity machine. Tumble dry on a low setting until completely dry. Do not dry clean. This is a natural product and so may have a slight odour, in which case we recommend that the product is aired for 48 hours
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 100% cotton
- 80% duck feather, 20% duck down
- Fill power
- Spring and summer
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy