John Lewis Classic Lidded Saucepan with Helper Handle, 22cm, 3.7L
The John Lewis Classic saucepan with lid, is constructed of premium grade 18/10 stainless steel which provides incredible durability.
The pan also features a 360° stepped non-drip pouring rim which helps prevent liquids boiling over.
The stay cool handle with built-in lid rest to help keep stove and counter tops clean. Internal water level indicators for easy capacity measurement.
This large capacity pan features an additional helper handle.
The 6mm thick aluminium sandwich base provides excellent heat distribution, retention and no hot spots. The pan is suitable for all hob types including induction.
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis induction pans are tested to the British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
Metal pan handles heat up when cooking so be careful when lifting pans and touching handles. Please use an oven glove, mitt or pot holder when handling hot pans.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 10 years
- Induction Compatible
- Stainless Steel
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 220°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy