John Lewis Control Side Ruched Swimsuit, Black
Perfect for a streamlined silhouette and making you feel confident about your tummy this holiday season, this swimsuit from our bestselling control range is crafted from comfortable stretch Lycra.
Cut in a classic shape with low legs, a v-neck and low scoop back, it features power net lining at the front to hold in and smooth the tummy area.
Finished with side ruched detail for a flattering feminine shape, it also features lightly moulded cups at the bust with an elasticated underband for support.
+ Lightly moulded cups
+ Non wired. Elasticated underband for support and shape
+ Classic fixed double straps
+ Mid seat coverage
+ Medium waist & tummy control courtesy of powermesh liner to the front and reverse
+ Fully lined
- Level of Control Information Tummy - Features a powermesh front liner for extra control to the tummy, Medium - Lined at the front & reverse with a light powermesh for all over control, Firm - Lined at the front & reverse with a strong powermesh for all over control
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- Style Information DD+ swimwear is great for women with a more generous bust and is often underwired for additional support. Our post surgery suitable swimwear can be adapted to accommodate prostheses with our pocketing service that can be accessed in store.
- Post surgery suitable
- Washing Instructions
- Hand wash
Caring for Swimwear
Most women expect their swimwear to last for a couple of seasons. With a combination of sun cream, pool water and heat, a garment can degrade very quickly. Help preserve your swimwear by adhering to the following:
- Wash swimwear in luke warm water and mild detergent
- Rinse thoroughly
- Dry away from direct heat e.g sunlight and radiators
- Do not machine wash unless recommended to to so
- Wash all pieces in a set at the same time to ensure consistency of colour and performance over time
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday