John LewisCrisp and Fresh 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Deep Fitted Sheet, Latte, Single
Product code: 60527303
This 200 thread count bed linen is made from Egyptian-grown cotton, famed for its high quality. The percale weave gives a smooth matt finish and crisp, cool feel.
Deep fitted sheets will also accomodate the depth of a standard sized mattress that's being used with a mattress topper.
The long, fine fibres grown exclusively in the Nile Delta make Egyptian cotton one of the world’s finest, giving this bed linen both its durability and beautiful softness.
This number refers to the number of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the softer and smoother the feel.
Reassuringly Well Made
At John Lewis & Partners we test every piece of our bed linen to high quality standards of durability, colour-fastness, shape and size retention. So you can always rest easy, knowing you’ve made the right choice.
Easy Care Finish
??We recommend washing this bed linen at 40ºC but it can be washed at 30ºC. Lower temperatures save energy, helping to be kinder to the environment. An easy care finish has been added to minimise ironing and will last wash after wash.
- John Lewis
- Crisp and Fresh
- Country of Origin
- Fits mattress depth
- Deep fit, up to 36cm
- Iron at max temp. 200.C
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Material Type
- Egyptian cotton
- Thread count
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.