John LewisJohn Lewis Crisp & Fresh Egyptian Cotton 800 Thread Count Bedding, White, White, Standard pillowcase
Product code: 60536721
100% Egyptian cotton
Our Crisp & Fresh sheets are woven from 100% Egyptian cotton to deliver beautifully soft and durable bedding. Celebrated for its strength and exceptionally long staple, we source the cotton used in this range from the Nile Delta. Here, a combination of rich soil and warm climate provides the perfect environment to grow some of the best quality cotton in the world.
800 threads per square inch
Because of Egyptian cotton’s long staple, or fibre length, it can be woven for a higher thread count. In this case, you can enjoy an impressive 800 threads per square inch of your duvet cover and pillowcases. The yarns are twisted together before weaving to create our lavishly luxurious 800 thread count percale. Indulge in an exceptionally smooth feel and create a sumptuous sleep sanctuary for your best rest yet.
Freshly laundered feel
The percale weave of this collection offers a plain, even cloth with a tight structure, so you can experience enhanced smoothness and an appealing matt finish. Crisp & Fresh is the perfect option for anyone who enjoys that freshly laundered feel and a cool, breathable surface for sleep.
Soft and supple, wash after wash
Easily cared for, this highly durable range can be washed up to 40°C and will remain soft and supple wash after wash, helping you make a sound investment for the future of your quality of sleep.
- Standard pillowcase, L75 x W50cm
- Oxford pillowcase, L75 x W50cm (excluding trim)
- King size pillowcase, L90 x W50cm
- Square Oxford pillowcase, L65 x W65cm (excluding trim)
- Single duvet cover, L200 x W135cm
- Double duvet cover, L200 x W200cm
- King duvet cover, L220 x W225cm
- Super king duvet cover, L220 x W260cm
- Emperor duvet cover, L235 x W290cm
- John Lewis
- Crisp and Fresh
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Country of Origin
- Iron at max temp. 200.C
- Material Type
- Egyptian cotton
- Egyptian 800 Soft and Silky
- Thread count
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable at 40°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.