Croft Collection Findon Footstool, Oak Leg, Beaulieu Lake Blue
We like it because...
Until 16 April, we’re offering Interest Free Credit when you spend just £500* or more on furniture, carpets, curtains or blinds. *0% APR representative. Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Minimum spend reverts to £1000 from 17 April. Find out more
We like it because...The Findon features Quallofil® Fusion, an enhanced fibre filling for longer lasting cushions. Awarded the prestigious FIRA Gold product certification; designed for comfort and long-term durability, providing you with excellent support year after year.
The charming Findon sofa range features a fusion fibre seat filling and a feather and fibre back for a wonderfully comfortable seat.
Ideal for adding a stylish touch to your home decor.
Croft Collection is beautiful and considered. Neutral in palette, tactile by nature, it evokes a relaxed feel you'll love to come home to forever.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- Access Dimensions Information This refers to the diagonal measurement of the space you'll need to get this item into your home. For more info, read our Measuring Up for Furniture guide.
- Assembly Required
- Partial assembly required (legs)
- Country of Origin
- Cover Type
- H54 x W90 x D65cm; Packaged: H38 x W90 x D65cm
- Qualofil Fusion Fibre
- Frame Construction
- Glued, screwed and stapled
- Frame Material
- Birch, Plywood and LDF
- Height of seat
- Removable legs Information Some products feature removable legs, which can help ease of access through tight doorways
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 21kg; Packaged: 22kg
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy