John Lewis Perfectly Smooth 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Bedding, Mushroom
Our Perfectly Smooth bedding is luxuriously soft and breathable and is made from finely woven pure Egyptian cotton for durability, comfort and colour that lasts wash after wash.
This beautiful bed linen is made from long and fine fibres of Egyptian cotton, creating a higher thread count fabric with a supremely smooth finish. Woven for a weightier and more opulent feel, the cotton construction lends its inherent temperature regulating properties to ensure you stay cool and comfortable throughout the night. And because it’s colourfast when washed at 40°C, it will look and feel better for longer.
- Duvet Cover Fastening Type
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at max temp. 200°C (3 dot symbol)
- 100% Egyptian cotton percale
- Pillowcases included?
- Pillowcases not included
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
|Bedding size||To fit duvet/pillow size (cm)|
|Standard pillowcase||L75 x W50cm|
|Oxford pillowcase||L75 x W50cm (excluding trim)|
|King size pillowcase||L90 x W50cm|
|Square pillowcase||L65 x W65cm|
|Single duvet cover||L200 x W135cm|
|Double duvet cover||L200 x W200cm|
|King duvet cover||L220 x W225cm|
|Super king duvet cover||L220 x W260cm|
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choose the best bed linen and buy a good night's sleep too
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday