John Lewis Satin Stitch 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Bedding
These satin stitch duvet covers are made from 100% fine Egyptian cotton percale sourced from the Nile delta, an area famous for producing cotton of exceptional quality. The long staple cotton has been woven into a 200 thread count fine percale, providing a smooth fabric with a luxuriously soft feel.
An easy-care finish has been applied which requires minimum ironing and will help you look after your bed linen wash after wash.
- Single (90cm bed) 135 x 200cm
- Double (135cm bed) 200 x 200cm
- Kingsize (150cm bed) 230cm x 220cm
- Super Kingsize (180cm bed) 260 x 220cm
Luxury Egyptian Cotton
Renowned for its softness, strength and durability, our Egyptian cotton is grown on the rich land of the Nile delta.
Featuring an extra long staple that creates a gloriously smooth and soft handle, we have used this yarn to create our Luxury Egyptian Cotton range of luxurious and high quality bed linen.
Crafted in a plain percale weave, the collection requires mininal ironing and is easy to care for, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
- Country of Origin
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ironing instructions
- Warm iron
- Main Fabric
- Egyptian cotton
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Pillowcases included?
- Pillowcases not included
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choose the best bed linen and buy a good night's sleep too