John Lewis Fleur 800 Thread Count Cotton Bedding
This luxurious white bedding is embellished with a subtle embroidered chain style border, for a pretty, romantic finish. The opulent 800 thread count and satin weave impart a luxuriously smooth, silky handle, while the pure cotton construction helps regulate your temperature throughout the night to ensure you stay cool and comfortable.
Please note: Duvet covers and pillowcases are available to purchase separately, and not in sets.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
- Care instructions
- Wash with similar colours
- Country of Origin
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at max temp. 150°C (2 dot symbol)
- Main Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
|Bedding size||To fit duvet/pillow size (cm)|
|Standard pillowcase||L75 x W50cm|
|Oxford pillowcase||L75 x W50cm (excluding trim)|
|Square pillowcase||L65 x W65cm (excluding trim)|
|Single duvet cover||L200 x W135cm|
|Double duvet cover||L200 x W200cm|
|King duvet cover||L220 x W225cm|
|Super king duvet cover||L220 x W260cm|
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday