- Standard pillowcase This size is available
- Oxford pillowcase This size is available
- Square Oxford pillowcase This size is available
- Single duvet cover This size is available
- Double duvet cover This size is available
- King duvet cover This size is available
- Super King duvet cover This size is available
Product code: 62430105
Silky, smooth and extra soft to the touch, this bed linen has an exceptionally high 1000 thread count and an intricate jacquard weave. Made from the highest quality Egyptian cotton, for a truly luxurious feel.
Egyptian cotton The long, fine fibres grown exclusively in the Nile Delta make Egyptian cotton one of the world’s finest, giving this bed linen both its durability and beautiful softness.
1000 Thread count
By twisting yarns together before weaving, we were able to create this bed linen’s high thread count. Thread count refers to the number of threads per square inch and, typically, the higher the number the softer and smoother the feel.
Please note: Duvet covers and pillowcases are available to purchase separately, and not in sets.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
To fit duvet/pillow size (cm)
- Standard pillowcase, L75 x W50cm
- Oxford pillowcase, L75 x W50cm (excluding trim)
- Square pillowcase, L65 x W65cm
- Single duvet cover, L200 x W135cm
- Double duvet cover, L200 x W200cm
- King duvet cover, L220 x W225cm
- Super king duvet cover, L220 x W260cm
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- Drying Instructions
- Tumble Dry
- Iron at max temp. 200.C
- Main Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Thread count
This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From £7.50
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Europe (Non EU)||£7.50|
|Rest of World||£10.00|