John Lewis JLAFFB2011 American Style Fridge Freezer, Black
Product informationEnhance your kitchen, increase your cool storage space and enjoy a hassle-free appliance with the streamlined black John Lewis JLAFFB2011 American style fridge freezer.
The interior of the JLAFFB2011 boasts a Total No Frost system. This keeps your fridge hygienic and odour-free and means no more defrosting, with powerful cold air circulation ensuring the internal temperature remains consistent throughout. Clever digital sensors monitor the fridge and freezer, reacting instantaneously.
The fridge has 4x slide out tempered glass shelves, 5x door baskets and 2x salad drawers, offering plenty of dedicated space for your bottles, fruit and vegetables and dairy items. An express can chiller holds and quickly chills five standard size cans, while the Multi Plus Zone door shelf has its own cover for your daily favourites such as specialty sauces, medicines, cosmetics and other items that you need to keep cool. The freezer has 4x door baskets, 3x tempered glass shelves and 2x drawers, as well as an ice cube maker.
Adjust the temperature and keep an eye on your fridge freezer’s operation using the sleek LED control panel along with the soft-touch thermostat controls. You can always enjoy a refreshing cool drink with cubed ice too, thanks to the automatic ice and water dispenser built into the door of the JLAFFB2011. It even has an easy-to-change internal filter, ensuring your water and ice are constantly pure.
- Sleek black finish
- A+ energy class
- Full no frost system
- Fast freeze settings gets food down to the desired temperature quickly to retain flavour
- Electronic LED display and soft-touch electronic thermostat controls
- LED internal lights
- Door open and rising temperature alarms
Note to installers: we recommend this appliance is installed by a qualified engineer. It is supplied with a kit for connection to the water and electrical supply.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
Rear backing material: plastic
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Chiller Zone Information This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H177.3 x W91.4 x 73.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Side by side
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Side by side
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Integrated Hinging Type
- No - Freestanding
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- JLAFFB2011 American Style Fridge Freezer
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves, 2 drawers, 5 door shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 4 hours
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Yes - LED
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision