John Lewis JLBIGGH606 Gas Hob, Black Glass
The 4-burner John Lewis JLBIGGH606 gas hob in shiny black glass features neat controls for a clean and uncluttered hob surface. The front bevelled edge matches neatly with John Lewis built-in ovens.
Gas-through-glass technology produces a supremely functional and stylish hob. There are cast-iron pan supports which are removable and have non-slip silicon feet. There’s also a rapid burner and 3 semi rapid burners. LPG conversion kit included and flame failure safety device.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H3 x W56 x D48cm
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 2.2kW, 3 x 1.65kW
- Control Position
- H3 x W59 x D52cm
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Hob type
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Burners
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Residual Heat Indicator
- Touch Control
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available delivery slots will vary by postcode)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the most suitable hob for your kitchen