John Lewis JLCH100 Chest Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 55cm Wide, White
Product informationSave space and energy with the John Lewis JLCH100 chest freezer. This compact model lets you increase your frozen storage capacity and boasts an A+ energy rating.
Especially useful for bulky items that don't fit neatly into the drawers of an upright model, it provides 105 litres of storage space and includes a removable wire basket.
And because the JLCH100 is a low frost model, you’ll defrost it 80% less often.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Ambient operating temperature
- 10 to 32°C
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H85 x W55 x D59.3cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Gross volume
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Next day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Number of shelves
- No shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 26 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.