John Lewis JLWF153 Under Counter Wine Cabinet
Our John Lewis JLWF153 wine cooler offers the ideal space saving solution for storing your wine collection, allowing you to savour the finest flavours.
The JLWF153 offers one temperature wine zone for red or white wine. Electronic touch temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature from +5°C to +18°C. This cabinet also provides the ideal conditions for long-term storage of up to 7 Bordeaux style wine bottles.
Cool air and no frost
Fan circulated cool air provides even temperature distribution. While a no frost compressor cooling system ensures there won’t be a build up of ice, in order to maintain the optimum conditions.
Quiet operation at only 40dB ensures you won’t be disturbed during your daily routine or while entertaining guests.
Design White LED interior lighting ensures uniform illumination and can be permanently switched on or off when required. 6 black wire shelves and 1 base shelf are ideal for storing bottles safely. A black cabinet interior and exterior and a toughened UV protected glass door with a curved stainless steel handle tops off this model. A stainless steel ventilation grille is located at the bottom of this unit.
This model is not suitable for champagne bottles. Recommended storage temperatures: white wine 10-12ºC, red wine 12-16ºC, sparkling wine 6-8ºC.
Peace of mind
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Bottle Capacity Information How many 75cl bottles the appliance holds
- H86.5 x W14.5 x D47.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge)
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Shelves
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available delivery slots will vary by postcode)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.