John Lewis Lines LED Wash Wall Light
An energy efficient, simple light that sits flat and unnoticed against your wall. Made from plaster and frosted acrylic, the light can be painted to match existing décor to integrate flawlessly with your home.
It has low maintenance LEDs with a cool running temperature and a high light output.
Please note: To create a more innovative look, this light has been designed to incorporate the LED within it. The integrated LED is not replaceable but has a lifespan of up to 20,000 hours.
LEDs use around 85% less energy than incandescent bulbs and will last up to 20,000 hours.
- Bulb or LED type
- 2 x 3.6W SMD integrated LED bulb
- Can LED be replaced Information Most integrated LED modules cannot be replaced, however they provide excellent energy efficiency and lifespan
- Country of Origin
- H7.5 x W30.5 x D4.5cm
- Dimmable Information All lights require a compatible dimmer and a dimmable bulb. We would recommend a V-Pro dimmer to ensure full functionality of your fitting.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Kelvin Information This shows the approximate colour of the light output of the bulb, shown in degrees Kelvin (K). The lower the number the warmer the light, the higher the number the whiter the light.
- LED Type Information Please note that Integrated LEDs cannot be replaced, but last up to 20,000 hours
- Integrated LED module
- Lumens Information Estimate of apparent amount of light the bulb will produce, measured in lumens (lm). The higher the number the brighter the light output.
- Plaster and acrylic
- Number of bulbs
- Recommended Bulb - Halogen
- Recommended bulb - LED
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy