John Lewis Classic Duck Feather and Down Duvet, All Seasons 13.5 Tog (9+4.5 Tog)
Product informationFeaturing an 80% duck feather and 20% duck down filling encompassed in a plain 230 thread count pure piped cotton cover with down-proof casing, this duvet is crafted in a box construction to ensure even distribution of warmth and prevent any cold spots.
- Single 135 x 200cm
- Double 200 x 200cm
- Kingsize 225 x 220cm
- Super Kingsize 260 x 220cm
- 4.5 tog: 500gsm
- 10.5 tog 750gsm
- 13.5 tog: 850gsm
- All seasons 9 tog + 4.5 tog: 500gsm +650gsm
Please note: This is a natural product, which will therefore always have a slight odour. This can be reduced by airing the product out for at least 48 hours prior to use. New products will have a stronger odour due to it being inside packaging for a period of time, but will gradually decrease over a few days.
Have you thought about duvet covers? Shop here.
- Cover material
- 100% cotton
- 80% duck feather, 20% duck down
- Fill power
- All seasons
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tog Information A tog rating measures thermal insulation.
- All seasons
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy