John Lewis Noughts And Crosses Game
Product informationYour children will never have to settle for a meagre pen and paper again, with this solid wood version of the classic Noughts and Crosses game . The rules couldn't be simpler - make three in a row before your opponent does. This game takes logic and strategy to master. Do you have what it takes?
- Unpackaged: H3.5 x W21 x D21cm
- Number of players
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy