John Lewis Outline Serving Spoon
Product informationWith a simple design and gentle, rounded edges, this serving spoon is suitable for any dining setting, making it perfect for casual family meals as well as entertaining guests.
Exclusive to John Lewis, the Outline range of cutlery is made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel. Match with other pieces of tableware from the same range to enjoy a coordinated dining experience.
- Care instructions
- Hand washing recommended for longevity
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Thursday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Thursday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday