Product code: 81340623
‘The Pan’ Aluminium is our best-selling range, with a lightweight aluminium construction and soft-grip handles for safe and easy cooking.
Lightweight and easy to clean, aluminium is not naturally induction compatible, so we add a stainless steel base plate to ensuring induction compatibility on all of our cookware.
Crafted from durable enamelled aluminium in a shallow shape for quick heat distribution and easy pancake flipping.
- Durable, lightweight aluminium
- Soft-feel, heat-resistant handle
- Dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended
- Non-stick interior but avoid using metal utensils
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
- John Lewis & Partners
- L32 x W24 x D2cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Yes, but hand wash recommended
- Lifetime guarantee included
- Induction Compatible
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 180°C
Unpackaged weight of the product
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners