Product code: 81340667
‘The Pan’ Aluminium is our best-selling range, with a lightweight aluminium construction and soft-grip handles for safe and easy cooking.
Lightweight and easy to clean, aluminium is not naturally induction compatible, so we add a stainless steel base plate to ensuring induction compatibility on all of our cookware.
This steamer set consists of a stockpot with dual handles and two stainless steel baskets with a glass lid. Boil food in the stockpot and separately steam different types of vegetables in the baskets for healthier cooking.
- Durable, lightweight aluminium
- Soft-feel, heat-resistant handles
- Dishwasher safe
- Glass lid with steam vent
- Non-stick interior but avoid using metal utensils
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
- John Lewis & Partners
- H15 x W18 x D20cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Lifetime guarantee included
- Induction Compatible
- Number of Baskets
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 180°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy