Product code: 81340642
‘The Pan’ Aluminium is our best-selling range, with a lightweight aluminium construction and soft-grip handles for safe and easy cooking.
Lightweight and easy to clean, aluminium is not naturally induction compatible, so we add a stainless steel base plate to ensuring induction compatibility on all of our cookware.
- Durable, lightweight aluminium
- Soft-feel, heat-resistant silicone insert handles
- Dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended
- Glass pour and strain lids with steam vents
- Non-stick interior but avoid using metal utensils
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
Set includes three saucepans with glass lids:
- 16cm (1.7L)
- 18cm (2.4L)
- 20cm (3.3L)
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis & Partners induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
- John Lewis & Partners
- 1.7L, 2.4L, 3.3L
- Country of Origin
- 16cm, 18cm, 20cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Yes, but hand wash recommended
- Freezer Safe
- Grill Safe
- Hob Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Aluminium with non-stick coating
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 180°C
Unpackaged weight of the product
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.