- 3 years This size is available
- 4 years This size is available
- 5 years This size is available
- 6 years This size is available
- 7 years This size is available
- 8 years This size is available
- 9 years This size is available
- 10 years This size is available
- 11 years This size is available
- 12 years This size is available
- 13 years This size is available
- 14 years This size is available
Product code: 53811401
These shorts have a shorter length, the same style is available with a longer length here.
- Easy Care
- Teflon EcoElite fabric protector
- Pleated front with crease leg
- Core-spun thread for stronger seams
- Adjustable waist
- Belt loops
- Ages 3-6 years feature a hook and fly fastening with no functioning zip
- Ages 7 and above feature hook and fly fastening with functioning zip
Easy Care - Our Easy Care range makes things so much simpler. Designed to keep clothes looking smarter for longer, they'll need less ironing and feature Teflon EcoElite fabric protector. Renewably sourced and plant based, it not only repels water, oil and other stains, but makes for quicker-drying times and a longer-lasting garment.
Easier dressing for ages 3-6 - It’s easier than ever to get your little one dressed for school. Our shorts feature a mock-fly fastening so they look the part.
They’ll be ready for anything with our smart pair of school shorts. They are designed with practicality and all-day comfort in mind.
These shorts feature a pleated front with crease leg for a sharp look. With core-spun thread for stronger seams, they can take everything the school day can throw at them.
- John Lewis & Partners
- 65% polyester, 35% viscose
- Trouser Length
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery available
- From £7.50
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|