Product code: 82088802
Traditional rattan garden furniture gets an update with our Chevron range. Contemporary chevron-patterned stripes are hand-woven with a synthetic weave on powder-coated metal frames. This makes the range both durable and weather-resistant so you can even leave it outside throughout the year. Make sure you bring in the cushions, which are resistant to light rain showers only.
This garden lounging chair has a sturdy frame and legs that are able to withstand a weight of 20 stone (127kg), exceeding the industry standard. The robust design allows the rattan to form its distinctive shape, with the weave ensuring comfort and support. The seat cushions can be unzipped and are washable, with care.
Pair up the chair with other Chevron garden furniture to create a matching set for a patio or conservatory.
- Hand-woven synthetic rattan design
- Lightweight and durable aluminium frame
- Shower-resistant and washable cushioning
- Comes with: 1 seat cushion, 1 back cushion, 2 scatter cushions
- Matches garden furniture in our Chevron range
Want to see it first?
You may want to see and get a feel for the product in one of our shops before ordering. If you do plan on doing this we recommend giving us a call on 03452 661805 as not all our ranges are on display in our shops. We'll be able to tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Wipe up any spills immediately. Store furniture in a cool, well ventilated place during the winter and when not in use for a long time.
- H72 x W88 x D74cm
- Synthetic weave, aluminium frame, polyester cushioning
- Number of Seats
Unpackaged weight of the product
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners