Product code: 81341154
For over 30 years we have been offering this reliable range, with the largest assortment of products, for all your cooking needs.
Our Classic range is made of stainless steel, which is magnetic and good at conducting heat. We use 18/10 as this grade of stainless steel is corrosion resistant due to the presence of chromium and nickel. All of our pans have a stainless steel base as this provides the magnetism to use on an induction hob.
- Premium-grade 18/10 stainless steel heats quickly and evenly
- Stay-cool handle design
- Stockpot with lid and stepped rim to prevent drips
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 180°C
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
Metal pan handles heat up when cooking so be careful when lifting pans and touching handles. Please use an oven glove, mitt or pot holder when handling hot pans.
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
- John Lewis & Partners
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lifetime guarantee included
- Induction Compatible
- Stainless Steel
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 180°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
|Rest of World||£10.00|