Product code: 81341167
For over 30 years we have been offering this reliable range, with the largest assortment of products, for all your cooking needs.
Our Classic range is made of stainless steel, which is magnetic and good at conducting heat. We use 18/10 as this grade of stainless steel is corrosion resistant due to the presence of chromium and nickel. All of our pans have a stainless steel base as this provides the magnetism to use on an induction hob.
This universal steamer makes the perfect addition to our Classic saucepans. The steamer fits the 16cm, 18cm and 20cm saucepans and comes with a lid (saucepan not included).
- Premium-grade 18/10 stainless steel heats quickly and evenly
- Stay-cool handle design
- Steamer with lid and stepped rim to prevent drips
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
Metal pan handles heat up when cooking so be careful when lifting pans and touching handles. Please use an oven glove, mitt or pot holder when handling hot pans.
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
- John Lewis & Partners
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lifetime guarantee included
- Induction Compatible
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Baskets
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy