Product code: 60093356
Cotton is renowned around the world for its softness, strength and absorbency. Pleasantly weighty and naturally plush, these 100% cotton pedestal mats have a deep, cut pile and a slip-resistant backing.
Available in over 40 colours which match back to our Egyptian cotton towels.
They have a higher density of longer loops than the average bath mat, giving fantastic comfort and durability.
Treated with Micro-Fresh® technology to reduce odours and keep your bathmat fresher for longer.
About Micro-Fresh® Technology
- Prevents odours, keeping your bath mat feeling fresher for longer
- Gentle on skin, remaining active wash after wash
- Prevents the growth of bacteria, even when you wash at 40°C
- 99.9% effective against bacteria such as E-coli, Salmonella and Listeria
- Effective for the useful life of the product
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- 50 x 80cm
- 100% Cotton Woven
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|