Product code: 75680204
- Improves gross motor skills like balance and coordination
- Teaches the values of concentration and attention
- Different textures and surfaces help develop sensory perception
- Supports the development of their communication and social skills
No one's ever too cool for two-wheeled action! Whether you're wanting to bring some fun to the school run or throw down some sweet spin tricks on the playground, our scooter has a purpose for everyone.
Designed with your little one's growth spurts in mind, we've made sure our scooter's ready for them at any age. Equipped with handlebars that can be adjusted to four different heights, they'll be able to find the perfect ride no matter how much taller they've become over summer. You might be buying them new school clothes every year, but you certainly won't be building up a collection of scooters anytime soon!
We've also considered safety with our scooter too. A sturdy non-slip deck and handy rear brake provide improved control, while the lean steering and lock option help them get to grips with riding and turning safely. Don't ignore the wheels either! With three fitted, they'll be able to develop balance and gross motor skills in their own time; a blessing in disguise for those of us without any centre of balance!
We haven't just designed this with the ride in mind though. You might be spending 80% of your day on two-wheels, but what about the other 20% when both feet are on the floor? Well, we've thought about that too. Thanks to the foldable hinge where the fork meets the deck, on-the-go storage and a shortage of space at home will never be an issue. You'll be able to bring it with you wherever you're able to travel to!
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- 58.5 x 26cm
- Plastic, aluminium
- Maximum User Weight
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Toys Type
- Outdoor Toys & Games
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Not suitable for children under 3 years., Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic., To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
Unpackaged weight of the product
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.