Product code: 73117103
Our Edge Cutlery range has been designed to lend elegance to every dining occasion.
With perfectly proportioned, delicately contoured edges and a gleaming mirror finish, each piece is both stylish and comfortable to hold.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Remove and hand dry the cutlery with a soft cloth once the dishwasher cycle has finished. Load knives with the blade pointing downwards and use a liquid or cream detergent. Rinse or wash the cutlery after use to avoid pitting or staining
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Length of Blade
- 13/0 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade
Stainless Steel Grade
The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy