Product code: 54622701
- Made in the UK
Please note that owing to very high demand for our hampers, it is possible that the basket or container may vary from the one shown. We will always substitute with a basket or container of equal value to complement your gift.
The perfect, pink-themed summer gift hamper contains a bottle of Brut Rosé, a light and refreshing elderflower and rose pressé and a selection of afternoon tea treats.
- Zonin Rosato Vino Spumante Brut, 75cl
- Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower & Rose Pressé, 75cl
- Elizabeth Shaw Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Biscuits, 140g
- Percy's Bakery Delightful Creams Sweet Raspberry & White Chocolate, 135g
- Gold Crown 5.5"" Round Chocolate Cake
- Coco Pzazz Pure Ruby Chocolate Square, 80g
- Bristows of Devon Prosecco Flavour Bonbon,s 228g
- Laura's Confectionery Scrumptious Salted Caramel Luxury Fudge, 200g
- Linden Lady Handmade Chocolate Covered Marshmallows, 150g
- Little House Pantry Raspberry and Amaretto Preserve, 227g
- Cartwright & Butler Classic Earl Grey 15 Leaf Tea Bags, 45g
- Cartwright & Butler English Breakfast 15 Leaf Tea Bags, 45g
We can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Alcohol by volume
- John Lewis & Partners
- Includes alcohol
- Country of Origin
- H43.9 x W34.8 x D44.3cm
- Does this contain nuts
- If you have a nut allergy, please consult the "May contain" section of this product's ingredients & allergy information PDF. The link for the PDF is in the product description
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Not suitable for vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- The Licensing Act 2003
- It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Unpackaged weight of the product
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.