Product code: 80571001
Maximise your bedroom storage options with this set of three internal shelves. They are fully adjustable so you can fix them at your preferred height.
These shelves are available in four sizes to perfectly fit the Elstra sliding and hinged door wardrobe interiors, please see the size guide below for more information.
- The 47.5cm shelves fit the small compartments of the Elstra 150cm and 250cm Hinged Door Wardrobes
- The 72.3cm shelves fit the Elstra 150cm Sliding Door Wardrobes
- The 80.1cm shelves fit the Elstra 250cm Sliding Door Wardrobes
- The 96.4cm shelves fit the Elstra 200cm Sliding Door Wardrobes as well as the large compartments of all Elstra Hinged Door Wardrobes
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
Interest Free Credit: If you buy this product in our shops, it's eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- H2.2 x D51.5cm
- Furniture Range
- HDP (High Density Particle) board with MDF insets
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard UK delivery within 6 weeks
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns