Product code: 66233401
Part of our Relaxed Country design theme, this attractive blind has a print reminiscent of grass or flower stems.
This blackout blind eliminates light and gives 100% privacy, allowing you to get a sound night’s sleep.
- Can be fitted either inside or outside the window recess, to the wall or ceiling
- Can be reverse rolled - this gives a close fit to the window helping eliminate light
- Width can be cut to size
- Made using high quality components
- Supplied with easy fit universal brackets
- Includes safety devices to keep children safe
Please note: the width stated is the total width of the blind including mechanisms and brackets.
Warning: young children can be strangled by loops in pull cords, chains, tapes and inner cords that operate the product.
- To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of the reach of young children - cords may become wrapped around a child's neck.
- Move beds, cots and furniture away from window covering cords.
- Do not tie cords together. Make sure cords do not twist and create a loop.
More information on child safety can be found on the tab below and our Child Safety Hub
- Blind Mechanism
- Side Chain
- Blind Style
- Blind Type
- John Lewis & Partners
- 100% polyester
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy