Product code: 70690440Choose a refined lighting solution with our Faye table lamp. This understated piece features a painted glass base that's moulded into a curved silhouette. Together with its neutral coloured linen lampshade, it will make a timeless addition to your table top.
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- John Lewis & Partners
- Bulb included?
- Cable length (m)
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning materials as these could damage the finish
- Country of Origin
- H65 x Dia.38cm
All lights require a compatible dimmer and a dimmable bulb. We would recommend a V-Pro dimmer to ensure full functionality of your fitting.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- A++ to E
- Base: Glass. Lampshade: Linen, Plastic
- Number of bulbs
- Power Supply
- Recommended bulb - Halogen
- 42W ES Eco Halogen Classic
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 8.5W ES LED Classic
- Switch type
- In Line
- Table lamp type
- Table lamp
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy