Product code: 54601818
Ideal for festive gatherings, this hamper contains something for everyone and includes a box of 6 Pavone Christmas crackers. The basket has canvas straps and you can look forward to using it for summer picnics.
- Robert & Reeves Prosecco, 75cl
- Montgravet Carignan Vieilles Vignes, 75cl
- Montgravet Sauvignon Blanc, Cotes de Gascogne, 75cl
- Buiteman Cheddar Biscuits, 75g
- Butlers "The Festive Menu" Chocolates, 130g
- Crunch Craving Fruit & Nut in Pot, 150g
- Edinburgh Preserves Rosemary Biscuits for Cheese & Pate, 150g
- Flaming Dorset Hand Roasted Coffee Seriously Aromatic Ground Coffee, 227g
- Frank's Luxury Chocolate Orange & Cranberry Oaties, 300g
- Hardys Christmas Pudding Chocolate Bar, 100g
- Market Town Bakery Christmas Pudding, 454g
- The Dorset Blue Cheese Company Spiced Tomato Chutney, 280g The Original Cake Company Christmas Caramel Flapjack
- Trotters Mojito Marmalade, 280g
- John Lewis & Partners Pavone Crackers x6
We can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Alcohol by volume
- Prosecco 11%, Carignan Vieilles Vignes 12.5%, Sauvignon Blanc, Cotes de Gascogne 12%
- John Lewis & Partners
- Contains nuts
- Includes alcohol
- Country of Origin
- H23 x W29 x D40cm
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for vegetarians
- The Licensing Act 2003
- It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy