Product code: 70036709
Beautifully crafted from Dupioni silk, our Gemma tapered lamp shade will lend an elegant finishing touch to your space. Boasting a high quality and tactile handle, this medium weight silk shade derives from a plain weave, where two cocoons become naturally adjoined.
Available in a number of bold and versatile colours, it's ideal for adding an opulent pop of colour to almost any room.
Please note: Silk is a natural fibre and any textural irregularities are characteristic of its closely weaved production, not defects.
- Bottom Dia. 20cm: H14.4 x Top Dia. 18cm
- Bottom Dia. 25cm: H18 x Top Dia. 22.5cm
- Bottom Dia. 30cm: H20.5 x Top Dia. 27cm
- Bottom Dia. 35cm: H23 x Top Dia. 31.6cm
- Bottom Dia. 40cm: H26 x Top Dia. 35cm
- Bottom Dia. 45cm: H30 x Top Dia. 40cm
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Country of Origin
- H14.4 x W18 x D20cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Lamp shade Fitting
- Reversible Gimble
- Lamp shade shape
- Tapered shade
- Lamp shade suitability
- Ceiling and lamp bases
- Maximum wattage
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy