Product code: 66115801
An abstract floral inspired by Monet's garden at Giverny. The lining adds the perfect finish, improving the drape and enhancing the vibrancy of the curtain.
The width stated refers to each curtain in the pair.
- One pair of 167cm width curtains will fit curtain pole size 133-167cm
- One pair of 228cm width curtains will fit curtain pole size 182-228cm
Do you need a curtain pole and accessories? Shop here.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Curtain Heading
- Pencil Pleat
- Curtain Type
- 100% cotton. Lining 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|