Product code: 31554602
- Group 0+/1
- Suitable from birth to 18kg (approx. 4 years)
- Extended rearward facing travel to 4 years
Our 0+/1 Belted car seat is designed with your child and growing families needs in mind.
Safety and comfort
Suitable from birth to 18kg (approximately 4 years old), our belted car seat gives you an affordable option without compromising on safety. This seat is suitable for extended rearward facing. It features a five-point harness with individual harness tensioners for added safety, ensuring correct positioning of your child in the car seat.
Not only is this a modern and stylish design but also this car seat has multiple recline positions in both directions of travel. It reclines on its own axis and has built-in locking clips to maintain the tension of the belt. As well as soft and plush cushioning, it has deep wide wings with side impact protection. This car seat grows with your child with the removable newborn insert and easily adjustable headrest and harness.
To make life easier the car seat has removable covers that can be washed at 30 degrees for an effective clean. Whether you're a first-time parent, adding to a growing family, or a grandparent looking for a car seat suitable for different age groups, John Lewis & Partners has your back.
- Suitable rearward facing birth to 18kg, and 9kg to 18kg forward facing
- Belted installation only
- Multiple recline positions; 2 rearward and 4 forward
- Soft and plush cushioning, with side impact protection
- Removable newborn insert
- 5-point safety harness
- Easy headrest and harness adjustment
- Removable covers, hand wash at 30 degrees only
Only suitable if the approved vehicles are fitted with 3 point retractor safety-belts, approved to UN/ECE Regulation No. 16 or other equivalent standards. Do not use this child restraint in seating positions where an active frontal airbag is installed.
- Under no circumstances should a rearward-facing car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance in making them the most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn't be left in car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment.
- Find your nearest department store.
Car seats adhere to strict safety regulations and conform to one of the following two types of seats:
- Height-based seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation R129. They must be rear-facing until your child is over 15 months old. Your child can use a forward-facing child car seat when they’re over 15 months old. You must check the seat to make sure it’s suitable for the height of your child. i-Size is an enhancement of R129 that makes it easier to confirm your car seat's compatibility with any i-Size approved vehicle - reducing the risk of installing your car seat incorrectly. While all i-Size car seats meet the R129 testing standards, not every R129 car seat is an i-Size compatible seat.
- Weight-based seats - These seats adhere to the R44.04 car seat regulation. The seat your child can use (and the way they must be restrained in it) depends on their weight.
The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's weight or height depending on the regulation chosen.
Car Seat Age Guide:
|Group||Child's weight*||Approx. age of child||Child's height†|
|0+||Birth up to 13kg/29lb||Birth up to 12-15 months||40 - 85cm|
|0+ & 1||Birth up to 18kg/40lb||Birth to up to about 4 years||40 - 105cm|
|0+, 1, 2 & 3||Birth-36kg/79lb||Birth to 12 years||40 - 150cm|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||About 9 months to 4 years||85 - 105cm|
|1, 2 & 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||About 9 months to 12 years||85 - 150cm|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||About 4-12 years||105 - 150cm|
Note: This is a rough guide only - please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved in two or more groups or across various height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- John Lewis
- Car Seat Direction
- Forward Facing, Rear Facing
- Care instructions
- See instruction manual
- Country of Origin
- H62 x W47 x D57cm
- Drying Instructions
- Do not tumble dry
- Group band
- Group 0 and 1 car seat
- Not Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- R129 Regulation
- Not R129 compliant (R44.04)
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
- Washing Instructions
- Hand wash
- Weight of child
- Birth up to 18kg or 40lb