Interest Free CreditAvailable at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. 0% APR Representative.
Product code: 31554601
- Group 0+
- Suitable from birth to 13kg (approx. 12-15 months)
- Belted vehicle installation only
- Pushchair compatible to convert into travel system (selected pushchair models only)
Value for money, our 0+ belted car seat is a lightweight and practical choice to protect your little one on the go.
Safety and comfort
Suitable from birth to 13kg (approximately 12-15 months old), our belted car seat gives you an affordable option without compromising on quality. Not only is this a modern and stylish design, but it also has soft and plush cushioning with deep wide wings and side impact protection. This car seat grows with your child thanks to a newborn insert that can be taken out when your child is able to sit up on their own.
To make life easier the car seat has removable covers that can be washed at 30 degrees for an effective clean. Whether you're a first-time parent, adding to a growing family, or a grandparent looking for a car seat suitable for different age groups, John Lewis & Partners has your back.
- Lightweight, so it's easy to carry
- Compatible with the Joie Versatrax Pushchair, so baby can remain undisturbed when you need to get in or out of the car
- Soft and plush cushioning, with side impact protection
- Removable newborn insert
- 3-point safety harness
- Retractable carry handle and sun canopy
- Removable covers, hand wash at 30 degrees only
Only suitable if the approved vehicles are fitted with 3 point retractor safety-belts, approved to UN/ECE Regulation No. 16 or other equivalent standards. Do not use this child restraint in seating positions where an active frontal airbag is installed. This child restraint is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping.
- Under no circumstances should a rearward-facing car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance in making them the most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn't be left in car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment.
- Find your nearest department store.
Car seats adhere to strict safety protocols and conform to one of the following two types of seats:
- Height-based seats are known as ‘i-Size’ seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation R129. They must be rear-facing until your child is over 15 months old. Your child can use a forward-facing child car seat when they’re over 15 months old. You must check the seat to make sure it’s suitable for the height of your child.
- Weight-based seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation ECE R44. The seat your child can use (and the way they must be restrained in it) depends on their weight.
The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's weight or height depending on the regulation chosen.
Car Seat Age Guide:
|Group||Child's weight*||Approx. age of child||Child's height†|
|0+||Birth up to 13kg/29lb||Birth up to 12-15 months||40 - 85cm|
|0+ & 1||Birth up to 18kg/40lb||Birth to up to about 4 years||40 - 105cm|
|0+, 1, 2 & 3||Birth-36kg/79lb||Birth to 12 years||40 - 150cm|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||About 9 months to 4 years||85 - 105cm|
|1, 2 & 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||About 9 months to 12 years||85 - 150cm|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||About 4-12 years||105 - 150cm|
Note: This is a rough guide only - please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved in two or more groups or across various height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- John Lewis & Partners
- Car Seat Direction
- Rear Facing
- Care instructions
- See instruction manual
- Country of Origin
- H40.0 x W45.0 x D69.0cm
- Drying Instructions
- Do not tumble dry
- Group band
- Group 0 plus car seat
- 2 years
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Not Isofix compatible
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
Indicates the weight of the car seat
- Washing Instructions
- Hand wash cover only
- Weight of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
- Not i-Size Compliant
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.