Interest Free Credit
Available at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
Product code: 81340712
Our hard anodised aluminium range, with a triple-layer non-stick coating, is stylish, contemporary and designed to last.
Lightweight and easy to clean, aluminium is not naturally induction compatible, so we add a stainless steel base plate to ensuring induction compatibility on all of our cookware.
- Durable, lightweight aluminium
- Cast stainless steel handle stays cool
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 180°C
- Hard anodised for durability
- Tough triple-layer non-stick interior
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
Hard-anodised aluminium benefits
Hardened by an electro-chemical process to oxidise its surface, the cookware is:
- Tough and durable
- Lightweight yet tougher than stainless steel
- Resistant to chipping, peeling, abrasion and corrosion
- Impervious to chemical reactions with food, even with acidic foods such as tomatoes and citrus fruits
- Excellent for even heat distribution
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
Metal pan handles heat up when cooking so be careful when lifting pans and touching handles. Please use an oven glove, mitt or pot holder when handling hot pans.
- John Lewis & Partners
- Cookware Features
- Induction Compatible, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Non Stick
- Country of Origin
- Dishwasher Safe
- Lifetime guarantee included
- Induction Compatible
- Hard Anodised Aluminium
- Hard-anodised aluminium
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 180°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.