Product code: 64616505
Unique and eye-catching, our Icon Ikat Rug is an inspired, modern take on the traditional.
Hand-made using a flatweave, this wool-rich rug features an oversized sliced design giving a beautiful detail up close, and a stunning pattern overall making it a great feature piece for a neutral-toned room.
The John Lewis Foundation: This rug has been handmade in an area of India where not all children have access to education. Through the John Lewis Foundation, which was set up to help improve the well-being of disadvantaged communities, we have worked with a local charity Care & Fair India to fund the building and running of a new school offering secondary education to teenage girls who would not otherwise have this opportunity.
John Lewis Foundation, a registered charity: 11181620.The John Lewis Foundation was established to benefit communities in the UK and overseas. Since 2007, it's supported 50 charities in 9 countries promoting education, enterprise and employment.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Natural fibres may shed. This will reduce over time, and shouldn’t affect your rug’s lifespan or performance
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Textile backed
- John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Vacuum occasionally
- Country of Origin
- L170 x W240 cm
- 97% Wool, 3% Nylon
- Rug Construction
- Hand woven
- L120 x W180 cm: 2.2kg, L170 x W240 cm: 5.1kg
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners