Save 30% (Price Includes Saving)
Product code: 42273401
Our John Lewis & Partners 25 day jewellery advent calendar includes 22 items of gold and silver-plated jewellery that can be mixed and matched, layered and worn in a multitude of ways. The set also features 7 different semi-precious stones and other beautiful pendants which can be interchanged across the necklaces, earrings and bracelets, depending on your mood or to update your look.
What's more, the set includes 2 pouches for storage and a hair clip for the finishing touch. Ideal for the festive season and throughout the year ahead.
Designed in collaboration with up and coming British fashion illustrator Megan St Clair, the jewellery is housed in a beautifully decorated box with reversible drawers that you can reuse as a storage unit for your new accessories.
- Yellow gold-plated hoop earrings
- Silver-plated hoop earrings
- Yellow gold-plated belcher chain adjustable necklace (total length 45cm)
- Silver-plated belcher chain adjustable necklace (total length 45cm)
- Yellow gold-plated bobble chain long adjustable necklace (total length 56cm)
- Silver-plated bobble chain long adjustable necklace (total length 56cm)
- Yellow gold-plated belcher chain adjustable bracelet (total length 22cm)
- Silver-plated belcher chain adjustable bracelet (total length 22cm)
- Pair of yellow gold-plated freshwater pearl charms
- Pair of yellow gold-plated yellow onyx charms
- Pair of silver-plated rose quartz charms
- Pair of silver-plated blue lace agate charms
- Yellow gold-plated hammered teardrop disc pendant
- Silver-plated hammered teardrop disc pendant
- Yellow gold-plated twist circle pendant
- Silver-plated cubic zirconia circle pendant
- Labradorite yellow gold-plated teardrop pendant
- Green onyx yellow gold-plated teardrop pendant
- Blue lace agate silver-plated teardrop pendant
- Pair of green onyx yellow gold-plated stud earrings with butterfly backs
- Pair of labradorite yellow gold-plated stud earrings with butterfly backs
- Pair of amethyst silver-plated stud earrings with butterfly backs
- Drawstring jewellery pouch 12x9cm
- Drawstring jewellery pouch 18x12cm
- Yellow gold-plated twist circle hair clip
- Pearls - they are traditionally symbolic of wisdom gained through experience. They are believed to offer protection, as well as attract good luck and wealth.
- Labradorite - a stone of transformation, the labradorite is a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverence.
- Blue lace agate - a nurturing and supportive stone, the blue lace agate neutralises anger and helps those who need confidence. It provides clarity of thought and unwavering intent.
- Green onyx - it symbolises restfulness and purity. This soothing stone is said to relieve worries, tension, stress and fears.
- Amethyst - it is a powerful and protective stone with strong healing and cleansing powers.
- Yellow onyx - it is a strength-giving stone, promoting vigour, steadfastness and stamina. It is said to provide support in difficult circumstances and during times of mental or physical stress.
- Rose quartz - the stone of universal love, rose quartz restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love.
The advent calendar includes:
Please note: The drawers can be reversed so that you can hide or unhide the numbers and you can keep using them beyond the festive season.
- Advent Calendar Type
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- Number of pieces
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.More from John Lewis & Partners
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 7-10 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- International Delivery
- From free
We ship to 31 countries worldwide. Prices vary by location.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.